Terms and Conditions
We require full payment (including postage and packing) at the time of ordering for all items on our website. You will be directed to a payment gateway to make payment once your order has been finalised.
Once you have checked your order and ticked all of the checklist boxes and placed your order, there is no opportunity to stop production.
Cancellations and refunds
As all orders are personalised with the customers’ individual details, refunds or replacements will only be offered if the order is faulty or does not meet the specifications of your order. This does not affect your statutory rights. We will ask you to send photographic evidence that your order is damaged before we offer a refund or replacement. If photographic evidence is not possible then we will ask you to send your order back to us for inspection. Return postage costs will fall to the customer.
We advise you order a sample pack first to check that you like the look and feel of the stationery. Sample packs can be ordered at a fixed cost but will not be personalised.
Samples can take up to 14 days to be delivered however may take longer during busy periods.
As we advise you to order a sample before placing an order, if you place an order without ordering a sample and find you are not happy with the quality, size, design or colours we will not accept a cancellation or a refund request.
Terms and conditions for sale of Marry Me Wedding Stationery items on the internet
Any order from a customer for items from Marry Me Wedding Stationery is deemed to constitute acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
- The online wedding stationery design tool relies on a process of converting your finished designs into a format that can be professionally printed. Although unlikely, during this conversion process it is possible for some of your chosen styles to change. It is very important that you preview your saved designs in PDF format to ensure you are happy with them. Once an order has been submitted for print, Marry Me Wedding Stationery cannot be held responsible for the content of your designs.
- Prices are determined by reference to the prices listed on Marry Me Wedding Stationery’s website at the date of acceptance of the order by Marry Me Wedding Stationery.
- Every effort is made to display the prices accurately and to transfer through to the payment gateway correctly. However, on rare occasions mistakes can happen. In this instance Marry Me Wedding Stationery will correct the mistake and inform the customer of the mistake and give them the option to continue with the order at the correct price or cancel the order for a full refund.
- Any delivery dates given are approximate only and Marry Me Wedding Stationery shall not be liable for any delay in delivery or orders however they are caused.
- If Marry Me Wedding Stationery fails to deliver an order for any reason other than something that is beyond Marry Me Wedding Stationery’s reasonable control or something that is the customers fault and Marry Me Wedding Stationery are liable to the customer, Marry Me Wedding Stationery’s liability shall be limited to the total invoice price of the order that has been paid minus the delivery charge. If for any reason your order is lost by the delivery courier you will be entitled to a replacement order only.
- Upon delivery the customer shall examine the order and shall notify Marry Me Wedding Stationery in writing as soon as possible (but in any event within 5 working days) of any apparent damage, defect or shortage. In default of such written notification, Marry Me Wedding Stationery shall be deemed conclusively to have properly performed its obligations in relation to the purchase and sale of goods.
- If you are not in to receive your parcel from the courier and you fail to re-arrange delivery with the courier and your parcel is sent back to us, you will incur an additional delivery charge for re-delivery of your parcel.
- All illustrations, designs, colours and general descriptions contained on Marry Me Wedding Stationery’s website or otherwise provided to the customer are intended for general guidance only and shall not be binding on Marry Me Wedding Stationery and are only an approximate indication of the type, size or colour of goods and are intended to represent a general idea of the goods described therein and the sale of such goods shall not be reference thereto. The customer shall take the order at their own risk as to their corresponding with such examples or as to their quality, condition and sufficiency for any purpose.
- In the event of a claim, settlement will be limited to the total invoice price of the order that has been paid minus the delivery charge and will in no way extend to consequential loss, howsoever caused.
- Risk of damage to or loss of the order shall pass to the customer at the time of delivery or, if the customer wrongfully fails to take delivery of the goods when Marry Me Wedding Stationery has tended delivery of the goods.
- Marry Me Wedding Stationery shall not be liable to the customer or be deemed in breach of the agreement by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform any of Marry Me Wedding Stationery obligations in relation to the goods, if the delay or failure was due to a cause beyond Marry Me Wedding Stationery’s reasonable control.
- Any disputes, claims or proceedings of whatever nature between Marry Me Wedding Stationery and the customer in connection with or arising out of the validity, construction or performance of this agreement shall be subject to the non- exclusive jurisdiction of The High Court of England and Wales, to which both parties irrevocably submit.
- The validity, construction and performance of this agreement shall be governed by English Law.
- Where applicable, the customer is entitled to at most, one coupon code use per order. Different coupon codes cannot be used in conjunction with each other, unless explicitly stated by Marry Me Wedding Stationery.
- Offers are for the limited time only as stated & are subject to change without prior notice. All orders placed after this time are not valid unless otherwise stated.
The terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.